Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:43:28 -0800
From:      "Greg Smith" <freebsd_mail@myrealbox.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linksys bridge via Orinoco WaveLan

Vladimir,

>So question is: does anyone make Orinoco card work in LinkSys wireless
>bridge mode ?

According to the WAP11 User Guide:

"Wireless Bridge - If you are trying to make a wireless connection
between
two or more wired networks, select Wireless Bridge. There are two
Point to Point and Point to MultiPoint.
:
:
Note: In Wireless Bridge mode, the WAP11 can ONLY be
accessed by another wireless bridge. In order for your other
wireless devices to access the WAP11, you must reset it to
Access Point mode. The two modes are mutually exclusive."

[ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pdf/wap11ug.pdf]

Greg