Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:55:51 -0500
From:      "Bret Esquivel" <besquivel@immense.net>
To:        "'beno'" <zope@2012.vi>, <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ATLQ Support

Beno,

That only added pf support to the kernel. Add these to your kernel config:

options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Bases Queuing (CBQ)
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Detection (RED)
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler (HFSC)

options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queuing (PRIQ)

Bret J. Esquivel
bret@immense.net
Immense Networks LLC
http://www.immense.net