Date:      Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:23:27 +0200
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>, x11@freebsd.org, miwi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ECFT] drm/dri/mesa/xorg-server update [Part 1]

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 19:37 +0800, Martin Wilke wrote:
>
>> After merging, run one of the following command, depending on which
>> tool you use to manage your installed packages.
>>
>> portupgrade -af \*
>
> Is this step really necessary? This will rebuild every single installed
> port, which for me is, currently, like close to 1000. This probably
> wasn't intended.
>
> Also, -a stands for "*", so one of them is superfluous in any case.
>
> m.
>

> --
> Michal Varga,
> Stonehenge (Gmail account)

Ok, i finished compiling and some quick testing with radeon and wow
everything works!

My xorg log: http://pastebin.com/Pv15YA8m

Two issues with the compiling, textproc/py-libxml2 is missing as a
dependency and we need to apply graphics/dri/files/patch-configure to
remove -pedantic from the CXXFLAGS.

I compiled mesa-demos without issue too but the port needs to be
updated, mesa-demos now live in a different directory
[ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/mesa/demos/8.0.1/] and does not have
the same version as mesa. It also depends on glew.

Off to test intel...