Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:24:16 +0100
From:      Nicola Leigh <NicolaL@squid.ezesurf.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Support for the new Adaptec 29160N SCSI Card

Hi Guys

I was today informed that my old favorite SCSI Card the Adaptec 2940UW
has been superseded by a ultra fast 160Mbit replacement. This card is
the Adapetec 29160N.

I am told that this card is fully backward compatible with the 2940,
however i am still to test it under FreeBSD.

I was wondering if anybody on this list has had experienced with using
this card under FreeBSD? As NOTHING is ever _fully_ backwards compatible

Regards
NicolaL