Date:      Fri, 22 May 2020 12:59:44 -0400
From:      Greg Veldman <freebsd@gregv.net>
To:        Norman Gray <norman.gray@glasgow.ac.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Documentation and debugging for NFSv4

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 03:15:01PM +0100, Norman Gray wrote:
> anticipate visiting bugs.freebsd.org with some docbugs, once I'm more
> confident I know what 'correct' is.

Interestingly, this statement knocked something loose in my own
brain on the subject.

I know this isn't really the right place to ask, but since it's
germane to the topic and I'm assuming there are at least a few
FreeBSD developers on this list, could someone with a docs commit
bit take a look at bug #238506 that I submitted last year?  The
option described therein has been useful to my own use of NFS
on FreeBSD, and would probably be good to mention in the manpage.

Thanks.

--
Greg Veldman
freebsd@gregv.net