Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:12:02 +0100
From:      Erik Cederstrand <erik@cederstrand.dk>
To:        Ian Lepore <freebsd@damnhippie.dyndns.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: opensolaris B_TRUE and B_FALSE

Hello Ian,

Den 29/10/2012 kl. 00.24 skrev Ian Lepore =
<freebsd@damnhippie.dyndns.org>:

> Look further up in sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/types.h, they're =
also
> defined (as macros rather than enum) in the KERNEL case.  They're also
> defined (as enum) in sys/gnu/fs/xfs/xfs_types.h.  (Once again, =
SlickEdit
> pays for itself by answering with one right-click a question that =
would
> have been a pain to use grep for.)

The code in the report is /sbin/zpool, so I assume it's not KERNEL code. =
As I wrote in my email, I can see B_TRUE and B_FALSE are defined as =
boolean_t in sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/types.h But I can't see =
that boolean_t is defined anywhere in the included headers as long as =
KERNEL is not defined. As far as I can see, sys/gnu/fs/xfs/xfs_types.h =
isn't referenced directly or indirectly in any of the headers included =
in zpool_main.c.

Erik=