Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:25:24 -0700
From:      "Marcy Skirvin" <goldstarbg@glasscity.net>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD in the press...

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEFCBD.B0347940

On the ZDTV web site there was an article about that was titled =
something like "FreeBSD: better than Linux".  It was also on the cable =
channel show "The Screensavers".  I have been sending them many =
pestering e-mails sugjesting that they should mention freebsd on one of =
their shows.  I can not say for sure if that is the reason that they did =
a whole segment about it on the air but I was extactic that they finaly =
did.  I have a copy of the page and I'm sure if I look again I can find =
you the exact URL.  If you are interested e-mail me back at =
joebill@altavista.net.

Thanks,

Michael Skirvin

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEFCBD.B0347940

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>On the ZDTV web site there was an article about that =
was=20
titled something like &quot;FreeBSD: better than Linux&quot;.&nbsp; It =
was also=20
on the cable channel show &quot;The Screensavers&quot;.&nbsp; I have =
been=20
sending them many pestering e-mails sugjesting that they should mention =
freebsd=20
on one of their shows.&nbsp; I can not say for sure if that is the =
reason that=20
they did a whole segment about it on the air but I was extactic that =
they finaly=20
did.&nbsp; I have a copy of the page and I'm sure if I look again I can =
find you=20
the exact URL.&nbsp; If you are interested e-mail me back at=20
joebill@altavista.net.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Michael Skirvin</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEFCBD.B0347940--