Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:50:00 GMT
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/177282: graphics/inkscape does not compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/177282; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To: Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 23:42:04 +0200

 Koop Mast wrote:
 > Please give us more information. I can see that your using binutils from
 > ports but also tell us which compiler your using then.

 Hi, Koop.

 I have lang/gcc installed, and my make.conf does NOT specify a compiler
 (leaves it to the port). Rene Latan advised that gcc should be (or have
 link in) /usr/bin. After creating symlinks,
 # ln -s /usr/local/bin/gcc46 /usr/bin/gcc
 # ln -s /usr/local/bin/g++46 /usr/bin/g++

 Error message not has changed and breaks at same point.

 BTW, is binutils supposed to be available in world? My /etc/src.conf:
 WITH_CLANG= yes
 WITH_CLANG_EXTRAS= yes
 WITH_CLANG_IS_CC= yes
 WITH_LIBCPLUSPLUS= yes