Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:50:59 -0700
From:      "Jim Lemieux" <jim_lemieux@bctel.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD X.25 support

Hello:

    I'm looking for some sort of X.25 networking support in FreeBSD...I
am
currently running 2.2.6 and looking in the LINT file I see that some
support
was once avail...excerpt from /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT...

# These are currently broken and are no longer shipped due to lack
# of interest.
#options  CCITT   #X.25 network layer
#options  ISO
#options  TPIP   #ISO TP class 4 over IP
#options  TPCONS   #ISO TP class 0 over X.25
#options  LLC   #X.25 link layer for Ethernets
#options  HDLC   #X.25 link layer for serial lines
#options  EON   #ISO CLNP over IP
#options  NSIP   #XNS over IP

    Does anybody know at what release this support and the associated
files were last provided in?

    Thanks,
    Jim Lemieux