Date:      Sat, 8 May 2004 14:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      haz hands <my_haz_runs@yahoo.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pkg R5.1

Hi i am trying to install openoffice on my Freebsd
R5.1 box, it says that if i wish to build it that i
will need some ~4GB of disk space in /usr/ which i
simply do not have. I was wondering if an pkg version
of this will be availble again any time soon.
like so i can say "pkg_add -r openoffice" and it will
magically appear on my computer. What i really need to
do is look at some files which are in MS .doc format
and emacs doesn't seem to be able to read them.

if you know of any other .doc compatible editors i
would also like to know.

Thank You,
       haz