Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:00:06 +0900
From:      Katsurajima Naoto <raven@katsurajima.seya.yokohama.jp>
To:        Mike W4LNA <w4lna@knology.net>, FreeBSD-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ENVY24 audio driver(prototype)

Hellow.

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:55:10 -0600
Mike W4LNA <w4lna@knology.net> wrote:

> one I have.  One card that I have been reading about is
> made by Hoontech and is known as the DSP24 Value.
> This card is Envy24-based and about half the price of
> the M-Audio offerings.

I've updated the driver and now DSP24Value works fine. And also, other
ENVY24 base audio card such as AudioPhile2496 may work with this driver.

Please test it.

http://www.katsurajima.seya.yokohama.jp/envy24/
--
Katsurajima "Raven" Naoto($B7KEg(B $BD>?M(B)
Family Emblem: Circle and Left 3 Clove-TOMOE($B4]$K:8;0$DCz;RGC(B)