Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 1999 05:28:27 +0000
From:      "Donald P. Dahlman" <dahlmand@gte.net>
To:        Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: chroot on telnet

get a life Greg, I am setting here with three books and it talks about
using
tcpd to control the things I want to do, besides you have no business
passing judgment on any one, who appointed you GOD.
I also know that its complicated to chroot the users home
directory, and requires some one with better knowledge and attitute
than yours. We would be better off if you crawled into a shell
I have watched you bash people for years now and think its time
someone laid you out for your attitude, I did not request this info
from you and will from now on be sure to say that I wish Greg Black
to not answer any thing I ask as it would be discarded any way.
As for this message being posted to the list, well Greg you posted
your stupid reply here, so you started this flame.

--
ICQ # 4694394
Web Site > http://www.eoe-magical.org