Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2001 10:38:11 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        markm@FreeBSD.ORG, des@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't build 5-current world on 4-stable box (perl doesn't bootstrap properly)

In message <3AA4E580.8A59728C@FreeBSD.org> Maxim Sobolev writes:
: I reported it about a month ago, but the problem still persists. 5-current
: buildworld can't be performed on reasonably recent 4-stable system, hence
: source upgrade path from -stable to -current is broken. Please fix.

I have the same box that you have (more or less) and I have no
problems building my -current sources.  Maybe some more details are
required before it can be fixed.

Warner