Date:      Sat, 30 Dec 1995 10:41:53 +0100
From:      Didier Derny <didier@aida.org>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help! network problem

Hi

I've a strange problem between my two FreeBSD-2.1-STABLE box. when I transfer a file It can tranfers
the file at high speed 510kb/s or less than 5k/s. netstat -s reports that a great number of packet
are resent. Is this related to the ttl parameter ? I'm using two 486dx33 computers with a NE2000 and
and a NI5210 (ed0 and ie0). when I ping -f it works fine and no packets are lost. I suppose that
my computer are two slow ?

Thanks for your help.

-- 12/30/95 10:38:01
Didier Derny            | My computer is Microsoft Free...
didier@aida.org         | Private FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE site.