Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:44:11 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Roxen Challenger

Seeing that ports will be frozen soon, I was wonderring if anyody was planning
on going through and either updating or deleting ports that are very much out
of date.  An example of this would be www/roxen.  The port is 1.3.111, while
the one available for download is 2.1.135.  That is very much out of date.
I believe I've asked about roxen in the past, and it's still not been updated.
As it is, I'm about to try the FreeBSD version that they offer at www.roxen.com
and bypass ports altogether, which is something I generally don't like to do.
I'm also curious how the PHP4 port will fit in with Roxen, as I know PHP
upports Roxen 2.

--
Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org> or <smkelly@slashnet.org>
   PGP KeyID: 4AC781C7        http://www.sean-kelly.org