Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2012 05:21:15 +0000
From:      USB flash diver Introduce for the NEW <jerry2008007@163.com>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB flash diver Introduce for the NEW shared photos with you

--0016e6dd8da122f1ef04ce6db4c7

Dear Manager

Have a nice day

This is Jerry from Shenzhen of China, writing to you to enter into business

relationship with you. We are the professional manufacturer
with nearly 6 years of experience oversea business in supplying USB Flash

Drives, Tablet PC, Keyboard, Mouse, MP3, Digital Photo frame, Laser Pointer,

Sound recording pen. We can supply you the competitive price and best
quality,

Welcome to visit our website: http://pzz510127.cn.alibaba.com

Meanwhile, we will offer positive cooperation and sincere service, also look

foward to buliding up long cooperation and double-win situation between us,
Do the promise as belows:
1: Samples are arranged only about 2-3 days
2: The goods is at the rate of 100% inspected and tested before delivery
3: Any style of LOGO is no problem for us per as your requirement to
publicize

your company
4: There is thousand kinds of USB Flash Drive for your choice, also you can

select any type you like or open new mould for you
5: Our factory is located in Shenzhen, so our quotation is FOB shenzhen.

If any interest or need, Please feel free to contact us without hesitating,
we

will do everything well for you.

Your reply will be highly appreciated

Thank you very much
Jerry
Telephone: 86-0755-83268990-802
Mobilephone : 086 18682315895
MSN:Jerry200808@hotmail.com
Skype:jerry200836
Email :Jerry200836@yahoo.cn
Company  name : T-Jorda Electronics Co.,Ltd