Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 11:39:23 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Slip problems?

Recently, my home machine is unable to make network connections to other
FreeBSD hosts.  This is over a 28.8 slip line.  I can rsh, telnet, ftp,
etc to other workstations (HPs, Decs, Suns), but I tend to stall
just after initial connection to the FreeBSD host.  I don't have a
second FreeBSD machine at home right now, so I can't tell if this is
a SLIP only problem, but has anyone else seen this?  Nothing that I
know of has changed in my home configuration, but I may have spammed
something during a crash or two last week.  I have trouble believing
it is a problem with a spammed file since I can connect fine to other
hosts.  Any pointers on where to look for the problem would be apreciated.

Thanks,
__
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1
  Cory | Po | Danube | Volga | Parker | Torus