Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:28:21 -0500
From:      "Peter A. Schwenk" <schwenk@voicenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why do I keep getting automatically subscribed?

Hi,

I'm sorry that this is not a FreeBSD question per se, but it does
involve the FreeBSD mailing list community.  A while back (maybe 9
months), I subscribed to a bunch of the FreeBSD mailing lists.  Several
months ago, I decided to quit receiving the messages and
"unsubscribed".  I received a notification from the Majordomo server
saying that I was indeed unsubscribed.  Periodically, since then, I
magically get re-subscribed, almost like someone is restoring the
subscription list from a backup.  Every time, I re-unsubscribe
(successfully).  Is there any way someone who runs the lists could look
and make sure that I don't get re-subscribed again?  If this is not the
right place to ask this question, please point me in the right
direction.  Thanks in advance for your help.

- Peter Schwenk
- schwenk@voicenet.com