Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:02:45 -0800
From:      Simon Gao <gao@schrodinger.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail greet_pause config

Hi,

I am trying to enable a new feature, greet_pause, with Sendmail 8.13.x
on FreeBSD 4.7.

When I try to re-generate sendmail.cf file, I got following error and
the file generation failed:

# m4 /usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf
m4: sendmail.mc at line 53:
include(/usr/share/sendmail/cf/feature/greet_pause.m4): No such file or
directory

The new feature greet_pause is available since 8.13.1. Why am I missing
the file? Or did I do something wrong when creating sendmail.cf?

Simon