Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:05:25 -0500
From:      Nicholas Godwin <nicholas@makeawebsitehub.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We'd like to feature you. Interested?

Hello Mr. Hubbard,

This email is a follow-up on the previous one. We=E2=80=99d love to intervi=
ew you
for these three reasons:

   1.

   Our email subscribers -- 25,000 of them -- would love to hear about
   *FreeBSD* and your perspective on the future of modern servers and
   embedded platforms.

   2.

   Your interview with us should give your brand significant exposure. Our
   website gets a ton of targeted traffic monthly -- its Alexa rank is 60,0=
00,
   and it enjoys over 900,000 visits monthly.

   3.

   We=E2=80=99d genuinely appreciate your presence on Make a Website Hub
   <http://makeawebsitehub.com>.

Please reply to this email, and I=E2=80=99ll send you the interview questio=
ns.

Kind regards,

Nicholas Godwin

MakeaWebsiteHub.com