Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:52:05 -0500
From:      "Scott M. DePalma" <sdepalma@sirus.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation preparation

OK, you asked for points of confusion. I plan to install from floppies, for
various reasons, to a logical drive. I have downloaded the bin files to 15
floppies. Your directions say that each must have its own "bin" subdirectory
on each floppy. I presume that you mean that each group of five files has one
"bin" folder on each diskette. Obviously, I can't call five folders on one
diskette by the same name. Also, you say that bin.inf must be on the first
diskette. That would be in the same "bin" folder as the others, right?

Please forgive the dumb question. Words are sometimes elusive. I'll try to
muddle through this with a minimum of help.

Thanks.   Scott