Date:      Sun, 05 Mar 1995 15:13:15 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Snapshot delayed indefinitely.

Well, as many of you have probably already surmised, my plans to do a
snapshot this weekend before going off to CeBIT fell through.  The
tree just isn't stable enough right now, nor is the kernel in good
enough shape to even allow my box to make it through the make world
required to BUILD the snapshot, so I think I'm safe in saying that a
snapshot at this point in time would not be wise.

Perhaps later, if someone else decides to roll something out in the
coming days (assuming that what they're rolling will even stay up long
enough to make it worth anyone's while to install it), you'll see a
snapshot before I come back from Germany.

Otherwise, I think we can safely say that the next snapshot will
either happen towards the end of March or simply not at all due to the
fact that we'll be pushing towards ALPHA around that point in time
anyway.

					Jordan