Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:55:39 -0200
From:      Wise Son <ptcdoes@sr.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   QUERY

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to know if BSD is up to this task.
As I am going to be installing a unix-based server for an ISP, I have
the following questions:

1.  The server(s) will be the main machines for the ISP; providing the
    basic internet access, pop, ftp, services.
    Is BSD up to this?

2.  What type of configuration (hardware/software) would you reccomend
    for about 15000 users?
    The 1st 6 months will have about 3500 users simultaneously.

3.  Is there anything else I should bear in mind while seting up the
    system?

Many thanks,

WiseSon

--