Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 21:15:25 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Licia <licia@o-o.org>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

At 06:13 PM 11/7/98 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> I believe the mouse pads stalled when it was mentioned Walnut Creek
>> was going to pick up on them. Guess we are still waiting on that one?
>
>At this time, we do not plan on mouse pads.  Stickers, case buttons,
>tee shirts, polo shirts, jackets and hats will have to do for now...
>
>If anyone else wants to do FreeBSD mouse pads or bumper stickers or
>marital aids, they should feel free to jump right in.  WC will not
>stand in your way or attempt to duplicate your efforts. :-)
>
>- Jordan

Gee and I wanted a Motorola Pager with the FreeBSD Daemon on it *pout*...
No fair, the Olympics gets one and not FreeBSD? :P

you guys need more T-Shirt designs though, that'd be cool.. I got one, but
I can't have more than 1 of the same thing, otherwise that'd cause rumour
around the office that I may not shower, etc.. hehe..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998