Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:39:22 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        Matthias Andree <mandree@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: May I update www/linux-opera to 12.00?

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 7:22 AM, Matthias Andree <mandree@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Am 01.08.2012 04:19, schrieb Jeremy Messenger:
>> May I commit the update of www/linux-opera to 12.00? Here's patch:
>>
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/linux-opera.diff
>
> Not speaking on behalf of the maintainer, but "no", because that would
> leave known security issues unsolved. Use 12.01 instead.

I know. It was before 12.01 out and I already have 12.01 here. The
reason why I didn't commit it is that I found out that linux-opera
will not exit, which I had to use the killall to kill it at the every
time when I want to exit linux-opera. I haven't dig in it to figure
why it will not exit yet.

--
mezz.freebsd@gmail.com - mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team