Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2011 03:23:29 +0800
From:      Martin Wilke <miwi@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Adam K Kirchhoff <akirchhoff135014@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg-server 1.9.3 and 1.10.0

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Adam K Kirchhoff <
akirchhoff135014@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 3/9/2011 2:11 PM, Martin Wilke wrote:
>
>> just for the record, i manage to get xorg-server 1.9.3 and 1.10.0 to work,
>> also drm, and dri works very well,
>>
>> screens and logs gives here:
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~miwi/xorg76/
>>
>> I'll cleanup all the mess and commit all stuff to the xorg-dev repo. Maybe
>> someone have intressing
>> to test it.
>>

> Did you actually get a chance to test DRM and DRI?  The log files and
> screenshots you posted (one using the vesa driver and the other using the
> radeon driver on a video card that doesn't support DRM/DRI) do not give that
> indication.

Oh yes, i forgot to notes: for xorg-server 1.10.0 seems not all drivers
ported yet, ati, mouse driver doesn't build at all. for 1.9.3 is all ok, to
answer your question not tested yet, because i was surprised  that it works
now. i'll test more tomorrow, and of course update here.

- Martin