Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2016 07:00:10 +0000
From:      Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Improved manual page for ul(1)

Jonathan de Boyne Pollard:
> So whither does one submit an improved manual page for ul(1) ? Here's
> the source:
>
> * http://jdebp.eu./Proposals/ul.1

I don't want to make this too much of a moving target, but I've updated
this. The prior version is now at http://jdebp.eu./Proposals/ul.1-20161107 .

* The Options sub-section was a failure of boldness on my part.  The
description of options was in-line within the description section in the
original page, and I kept it in the description section.  It's now a
top-level section.

* I wasn't satisfied with the history section, which has now been expanded.

* The description now states what side ul chooses when it comes to the
underscore overstriking underscore ambiguity.  ( printf '_\b_\n'|ul -i )

As I said, I don't want to make this a constantly moving target. I'm
fairly satisfied that I've covered the ground that I set out to cover, now.