Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:39:36 +0200
From:      Artyom Mirgorodskiy <artyom@ijminteractive.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Johannes Dieterich <dieterich.joh@gmail.com>, Dimitry Andric <dim@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: new xorg segfault 11 with KMS

I have recompile xorg-server with WITH_DEBUG=yes and did not get crash

On Thursday 13 December 2012 22:36:24 Dimitry Andric wrote:
> On 2012-12-13 21:49, Johannes Dieterich wrote:
> > I lately see xorg segfault 11s with CURRENT, WITH_NEW_XORG=yes and
> > WITH_KMS=yes. Interestingly, gdm loads fine but xfce4 at login directly
> > causes the segfault (log attached), gnome survives a bit longer but
> > starting any bigger application (e.g. firefox) causes it to crash with the
> > same log.
> >
> > I have a Xorg.core file, but since it is without debug symbols the
> > backtrace makes little sense to me.
>
> Please post the backtrace anyway. :-)  Or recompile xorg-server with
> WITH_DEBUG=yes in your environment, and reproduce the crash.
This message is for the person(s) named above only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.