Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:24:23 -0700
From:      Vincent Milum Jr <freebsd-arm@darkain.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Danilo_Eg=C3=AAa_Gondolfo?= <danilo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: big.LITTLE status for rk3399/rockpro64?

I've enabled all 6 cores now.

Unsure if it is related, but there were initialization issues with the
keyboard and trackpad after reboot. On first reboot, the keyboard entirely
locked up while typing the user name. On second reboot, keyboard
functioned, but there was no trackpad once I got into the X session. After
some time, it eventually started working on its own, no idea why.

Hardware aside, compute so far seems to work as expected. I tried opening
large YouTube videos, and watched it stress all 6 cores without issue.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:06 AM Danilo Eg=C3=AAa Gondolfo <danilo@freebsd.=
org>