Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:18:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brian Budnick <clubkid@bzzzz.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dcc chat and natd

I am using ipfw and natd together at home for my firewall and when
I was on IRC using Mirc 5.5 i noticed that when I did a DCC Chat
with a friend it told him what my fake ip number was. That doesn't
seem secure at all that he knows what my fake ip number is. I thought
it would just return him the ip of the actual firewall but that doesn't
seem to be the case. I'm using an 'open' firewall but I don't think
that would case it... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

brian.