Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:02:10 +0100 (MET)
From:      Gerard Roudier <groudier@club-internet.fr>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SYM-0.9.0 ok for 3.3 and -current (was SYM driver available for -stable)

I had updated my local repository last week-end and have had time this=20
week-end for checking that SYM-0.9.0 compiles ok for 3.3 and -current as=20
expected, and btw works fine for me under these O/S versions.

G=E9rard.

PS: If I am the only user of this driver, may-be I should switch its
    status to production quality immediately. ;-)

=20