Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:58:21 -0500
From:      "Victor Lamptey" <vlamptey@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with racoon(kame)

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi folks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Can someone please tell me how to install the racoon software on freebsd4.7. I am kind of frustrated with racoon, because I cannot use ./configure and the make all commands runs but then it comes back and prompts me for the patch file. And even after entering the path of the patch files, the compilation aborts.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>