Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 02:42:30 -0600
From:      "Paul A. Procacci" <pprocacci@datapipe.com>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: how to debug non-working hole in nat

>     add divert natd all from any to any via bridge0

This nat's all internal traffic on your lan.  You probably don't want this.=
  I'd place the nat on the tun0 interface.  Which leads me to....

If you machine receives a syn from the tun0 interface, what firewall rule i=
s in place to redirect the packet to the nat instance?  I do not see any.

~Paul

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are=
 not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this m=
essage. See http://www.datapipe.com/about-us-legal-email-disclaimer.htm for=
 further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electro=
nic communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by re=
ply message and we will send the contents to you.