Date:      Tue, 1 Jul 1997 14:22:38 -0500
From:      n9ogk@juno.com (Jack W Doyle)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ghostscript

Where can I get a uue'd version of ghostscript-5.01 and its fonts, split
into floppy-disk size chunks for installation on my fbsd box (I'm using
text-only email, Lose95 side, and have no internet access)?  I can cat
the two chunks together and then uud the files on the fbsd side.

I'm hoping that the uue will not get mangled by this bullshit mailserver.

Jack

The faster your computer is, the slower your life becomes.