Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 07:01:53 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        rlyon@ozemail.com.au
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (fwd) C++ Docs?

    >> I am programming C++ under FreeBSD.  The language reference for
    >> C is all nicely in the man pages.  However, I can't find
    >> _anything_ about C++ (except the gcc page, which is not what I
    >> want).
    >>

    Richard> Get a copy of gnu libg++. The info files describe the c++
    Richard> classes and io streams.

And since libg++ accompanies the FreeBSD release, it'd be nice if the
info files for it did, too.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

If you're traveling in a time machine, and you're eating corn on the
cob, I don't think it's going to affect things one way or the
other. But here's the point I'm trying to make: Corn on the cob is
good, isn't it.  -- Jack Handey