Date:      18 Nov 2002 01:28:36 -0800
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Further Problem with www/galeon2  Was: Away for a while

There's an additional problem preventing www/galeon2 from building.
$PKG_CONFIG --cflags "mozilla-gtkmozembed" is reporting paths with
"mozilla--devel" instead of "mozilla-devel."  I'm wondering if the *.pc
files being installed by mozilla-headers-devel and/or mozilla-devel-gtk2
are buggy.

jmc

--
John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>