Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:11:25 -0500
From:      "Troy" <tarrett@si-net.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HELP!!

I can't get this program to install!!! I have tried so many things but I
just can't seem to get it to work, can someone help?  I type the install
command from a DOS prompt to start it, but yet when it goes to install from
cd rom it says the stupid thing isn't found it is an IDE secondary master
cd rom.  So then I tried from a dos partition and it said that it couldn't
mount drive for some reason.  I had the partition set up as an extended dos
partition and hadn't yet formatted the primary partition.  It didn't say
that it couldnt' find the partition, just that there was an error mounting
it.  Then the existing file system option didn't work either.  So I don't
know what to do, please help!!!!!!!

Troy

Mailto:  tarrett@si-net.com
Site...:  http://www.si-net.com/~tarrett