Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:01:08 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status on X220

Hi,

there are so many different news about the X220 here that it is not so clear to me whether an install will result in a usable system.

If everything works fine, there should be one for me tomorrow ready to get FreeBSD. My plan is to start with a plain 9.0 installation and upgrade it then to 10.0 before installing any ports.

All I saw from the list is that 10.0 is the best option to get a usable system.

Is there a better option?

Erich