Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:34:37 +0300
From:      Ovi <ovi@unixservers.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   c-icap problem loading srv_clamav module

Hello

I've compiled and installed c-icap, clamav and squid, in order to
configure a HTTP proxy with antivirus support.

I am able to start c-icap process, but srv_clamav.so module is not loaded:

Here is a log from c-icap (when I run it with "/usr/local/bin/c-icap -N
-D -d 10"):
--------------------------
Found handler C_handler for service with extension:.so
Error loading service srv_clamav.so: (null)
Error finding symbol "service" in  module srv_clamav.so
Error loading service

Anybody had this problem in the past and solved it?

I have installed c-icap, clamav and squid.

Here is my c-icap.conf
------------------------
Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 600
StartServers 3
MaxServers 10
MinSpareThreads 10
MaxSpareThreads 20
ThreadsPerChild 10
MaxRequestsPerChild 0
Port 1344
User squid
Group squid
TmpDir /var/tmp
MaxMemObject 131072

ServerLog /var/log/c_icap/server.log
AccessLog /var/log/c_icap/access.log

ModulesDir /usr/local/lib/c_icap
Module logger sys_logger.so
#Module perl_handler perl_handler.so

sys_logger.Prefix "icap"
sys_logger.Facility local1
Logger sys_logger

acl localnet_respmod src 127.0.0.1 type respmod
acl localnet src 127.0.0.1
acl externalnet src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
icap_access allow localnet_respmod
icap_access allow localnet
icap_access deny externalnet

ServicesDir /usr/local/lib/c_icap
Service srv_clamav /usr/local/lib/c_icap/srv_clamav.so

thank you
ovidiu