Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:38:43 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        fernando@gont.com.ar
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 toolkit v1.2

----Security_Multipart(Mon_Jul_16_00_38_43_2012_088)--

Hi,

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> wrote
  in <5002E024.4090304@gont.com.ar>:

fe> Folks,
fe>
fe> FYI, we've released "IPv6 toolkit v1.2": a set of IPv6 security
fe> assessment tools that were produced as part of a project I carried out
fe> on behalf of the UK CPNI.
fe>
fe> The tarball for version 1.2 of the tool is available at:
fe> http://www.si6networks.com/research/ipv6-toolkit-v1.2.tar.gz>;
fe>
fe> Additionally, we have a git repository for the tool:
fe> <https://github.com/fgont/ipv6-toolkit.git>;
fe>
fe> This toolkit can be employed to perform local IPv6 scans, assess a
fe> number of security aspects of IPv6 implementations, such as
fe> predictability of Fragment ID values, etc. It can also be employed to
fe> play with IPv6 address resolution, SLAAC, etc.

 FYI, I am working on creating a port of your toolkit and will commit
 it into the ports collection.

-- Hiroki