Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:42:16 -0400
From:      David Magda <dmagda@number6.dyndns.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   extraneous ghostscript-afpl drivers

Hello,

The print/ghostscript-afpl port has drivers for a myriad of printers.
For better or worse, I don't have most of these printers.

Is it possible to prevent the downloading and installation of these
drivers in any way short of editing the Makefile? I have a HP LaserJet
5P which GhostScript supports internally through the "ljet4" driver.

There is a configuration dialogue but downloading occurs *before* it
pops up.

--
David Magda <dmagda at ee.ryerson.ca>