Date:      Mon, 8 May 1995 17:33:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Making SNAP

I'm trying to get a SNAP working WITHOUT doing a complete destruction of
my FS.  I have already made the new X11 stuff work, I have the src stuff,
and it's sitting unpacked in a new clean /usr/src.  I have loads of disk
to spare.  I tried doing a make depend, but the thing didn't work,
expecting some stuff in /usr/include that my present 2.0R didn't have.
Can I get some advice here, please?

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!