Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 01:19:18 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jonny@coppe.ufrj.br, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vic package with bktr support by default ?

#define quoting(Amancio Hasty)
// > Hi,
// >
// >   Maybe this is for Amancio.
// >
// >   Now that bktr driver is integrated in 2.2.5, the vic package could have
// > default support for it.  If it's not hard, maybe support for meteor and
// > spigot, also.  Who knows how to do this ?
// >
// > 					Jonny
//
// Just bug Bill Fenner to upgrade the vic package 8)

Humm...  I was thinking to talk to him also about vat.  The version
compiled from 2.2.5 ports shows a BLACK tab over the speaking member.
I was just waiting for some time to test if this is purely a tk80
bug or if this could be worked around in vat sources.

Did you see that ?

// Thru the bt848 web page you can retrieve a replacement for
// vic 2.8's grabber-meteor.cc
//
// That module supports both the meteor and bt848 cards .

Both at the same time and same machine ?  :)

I've seen one binary at your machine that had support for Video
Spigot also.  Where's the source for it ?

					Jonny

PS: http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/HomeAuto/Bt848.html still says that
the new page is not ready yet....

--