Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:09:32 -0800
From:      "Douglas C. Garrick" <douggarrick@worldnet.att.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd ppp server won't route

I have set up my workstation at my job as a pppserver.  I am running it
real close to the examples in the handbook and the example ppp files on
the file system.

My home machine dials up fine, the routing tables look good as far as I
can tell. I enable proxy on my home machine.  The work machine is set up
running gated and routed -s.  ( i am not sure if should be running
both?)

The logs file don't show any complaints.   I am able to telnet to work
machine but that is all.  I have just finished adding some static routes
ont the host machine to see if that might be the problem but to
no-avail.

With so much looking right I get the feeling there is some really small
detail that I am missing.

Any clues.

Thanks