Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:11:28 -0000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Matthew Jarrett" <matthew@fl.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBsd again again

Just been through that stuff

First, go to ftp://flag.blackened.net and get the ppp_script.sh file

Read Pedantic PPP Primer, specially part about 'user-ppp'

Read PPP MAN, specially the part about dialing modes

Then post info about remaining problems

I'm no expert, so if I can get it running then anyone can ..... mind you the
guys on the list helped a lot

Let me know if  / when you get stuck