Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 14:40:33 -0400
From:      "Mike" <wacky@blinx.net>
To:        "Chojin" <chojin@nerim.net>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <security-officer@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Is there a ftp vuln in 4.3-STABLE

Hi,
    My webhosting server I believe recently got hacked. I logged in via ftp
using freebsd 4.3-stable stock ftpd and it went directly to /usr/home/ftp
and i will paste below what it has. I updated from 4.2-stable to 4.3-stable
after the glob() patch came out. So I dont believe that its because of the
glob vuln.

.010512105058p
010513050858p
010515163904p
010515163907p
010520053658p
010520053659p
010520053700p
010520053701p
010520053702p
010520053709p
1mbtest.ptf
frdfakAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)?P??P??)?P?fish)?
f?IF1?V?I???1?V??PTPTS?;P??
pufpafAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)?P??P??)?P?fish)?
f?IF1?V?I???1?V??PTPTS?;P??
???? Tagged By Wizardz Fxp ????

-Mike
-Blinx Networks