Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:39:46 -0800
From:      Scott Reese <sreese@codysbooks.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: unixODBC-2.0.3

--------------55DA5EF11384A7075D07C7D6

Hello,

    I'm trying to insall the port of the jdk12-beta and it requires the
unixODBC port to be installed as well.  This port won't "make."  I have
tried cvsup-ing the ports collection to get a more updated port and then
I tried manually getting the port from FreeBSD.org and unpacking it, but
nothing seems to work.  I am running FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE.  I have
attached a file that includes all of the output given to me by the make
process.  Please help!

-Scott

--------------55DA5EF11384A7075D07C7D6

===>  Extracting for unixODBC-2.0.3
>> Checksum OK for unixODBC-2.0.3.tar.gz.
===>   unixODBC-2.0.3 depends on executable: automake - found
===>   unixODBC-2.0.3 depends on executable: autoconf - found
===>   unixODBC-2.0.3 depends on executable: libtool - found
===>  Patching for unixODBC-2.0.3
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for unixODBC-2.0.3
1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to configure.in.rej
>> Patch patch-ac failed to apply cleanly.
>> Patch(es) patch-ab applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/unixODBC.