Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:59:25 +0100
From:      Morsal Rodbay <morsal@swipnet.se>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cant build kernel (4.4-STABLE) - linux module broken

Hi,
I cvsuped last night (4.4-STABLE) and then tried to compile the kernel but I
got an error.. I've attached dmesg and the error.

I cvsuped today too but the problem still exists.. I've looked through my
config file and there is nothing wrong with it.

The reason why I want to upgrade my kernel is that I'm hoping to get rid of
the crashing caused by heavy disk access.. (reffering to the ATA driver
discussed earlier in another thread)

Morsal