Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:19:52 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Aldenor Falcao <aald@etfal.g12.br>
To:        Nicholas Brawn <ncb@okugi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dialup solution for unix & nt network

	For the second question: SAMBA. See Linux Journal, October, 1998,
all Cisco Printer System is Linux based now.
	You can use this stuff for FreeBSD too.
	Documentation: http://samba.anu.edu.au

Aldenor Falcao Martins, M Sc
DEE - UFPB - ETFAL Internet Admin
aald@ieee.org
	And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost
	P.S.	Maybe someday I'll sleep