Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:59:19 +1300
From:      The Todds <g.todd@internet.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Google+ install Hangout Voice and Video Plug-in

Hi,

I was wondering whether it would possible to get Google+ Hangout running
on Freebsd.

I am running firefox-10.0,1 installed from the ports on FreeBSD
8.2-STABLE #0:amd64

Trying to install the plugin from the Google+ page and I get an almost
finished message, but that is as far as it goes.  I understand that
Google+ is only supported on Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.5+ or Linux, but
what would it take, or is it even possible to get it working on Freebsd?

Glenn